Advantages of eRecording include:
- Accessible - To all e-users;
- Accuracy - Reduction in mistakes using national e-recording standards;
- Speed - Turn around time in minutes vs hours, days or weeks;
- Efficiency - The green solution for payments: ACH payments vs checks elimiate costly courier expenses;
- Security - Password protection and security with a digital certificate - digital signature will alert the County if documents were tampered with betwen the time the agent sent them and the County received them.
What is eRecording?
eRecording is a new way to electronically record documents with the Clay County Clerk's Recording Department Online.
How will I eRecord Documents?
Documents are submitted to our certified vendors (listed below). Begin by contacting one of the vendors below to sign up for eRecording.
What will I need?
You will need a PC, scanner, and a connection to the internet to convert your documents to an electronic format for submission.
eRecording Vendors Certified with Clay County
- Simplifile Contact: Pat Sponem
484N 300 West Suite 202
Provo, UT 84604
- ACS eRX - Contact CS eRX:
2828 N Haskell Avenue
Building 5, Floor 1
Dallas, TX 75204
- Ingeo Contact: Phil Karr
1300 N 200 e Suite 118
Logan, UT 84341
4248 NW 120th Avenue
Coral Springs, Fl 33065
- E-Docs-Solutions contact:
300 Sevilla Avenue, Suite 300
Coral Gables, Fl 33134
Contact Person: Mitchell Freijo