Advantages of e-Recording include
- Accessible – To all e-users;
- Accuracy – Reduction in mistakes using national e-recording standards;
- Speed – Turnaround time in minutes vs hours, days or weeks;
- Efficiency – The green solution for payments: ACH payments vs checks eliminate costly courier expenses;
- Security – Password protection and security with a digital certificate – digital signature will alert the County if documents were tampered with between the time the agent sent them and when the County received them.
What is e-Recording?
E-Recording is an online way to electronically record documents with the Clay County Clerk’s Recording Department.
How do I e-Record Documents?
To sign up for Recording, contact one of the vendors below as all documents are submitted to our certified vendors.
What will I need?
You will need a PC, scanner, and a connection to the internet to convert your documents to an electronic format for submission.
E-Recording Vendors Certified with Clay County
Contact: Pat Sponem
484N 300 West Suite 202
Provo, UT 84604
300 Sevilla Avenue, Suite 300
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Contact Person: Mitchell Freijo
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400
Wilmington, DE 19808
4248 NW 120th Avenue
Coral Springs, FL 33065
400 Second Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Contact: Janine McCabe