Update: Clay Court Calendars Rescheduled Due to Hurricane Irma
Due to courthouse closures ordered late last week and early this week due to Hurricane Irma, court calendars for judges have been updated and dates for certain court appearances rescheduled in Clay County. Please refer to the following updated list for the most recent information:
- Small Claims Court with Judge Mobley and Judge Collins originally scheduled for Tuesday, 9/12 has been rescheduled to Monday, 10/02 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Criminal Felony Court with Judge Skinner originally scheduled for Wednesday, 9/13 has been rescheduled to Monday, 9/25 @ 1:30 p.m.
- Drug Court with Judge Collins originally scheduled for Thursday, 9/14 has been rescheduled to Thursday, 9/28 @ 8 a.m.
- Misdemeanor Court with Judge Mobley originally scheduled for Tuesday, 9/12 has been rescheduled to Thursday, 9/28 at 1:30 p.m.
- Juvenile Court with Judge Mobley originally scheduled for Wednesday, 9/13 has been rescheduled to Wednesday, 9/27 @ 9 a.m. *A small group of juvenile cases originally scheduled for 9/13 have been rescheduled for 9/20. Please contact your attorney of record to confirm your court date of 9/20 or 9/27.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to provide access to these court appearances and other court related services as efficiently as possible in light of the storm’s impact.