TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers announced the installation of the 2020-2021 Board of Directors.
Led by incoming President Tara S. Green, Clay County Clerk of the Circuit Court, board members will each serve a one-year term.
The conference, held virtually due to concerns about COVID-19, also unveiled the theme that will guide initiatives during Clerk Green’s presidency: “Leading the Drive for Excellence.”
“Clerks are innovators. When we work together, our true potential is tremendous,” said President Green. “I want to focus this year on how Clerks can drive innovations in efficiency, service and technology to serve this state and our constituents.”
Tiffany Moore Russell, Esq., Orange County Clerk of the Circuit Court, is the newest member of the Executive Committee. Clerk Russell has served on the Board of Directors since 2016 and now takes on the role of secretary and communications committee chair.
Executive Committee members include Manatee County Clerk of Court & Comptroller Angel Colonneso, Esq. (President-Elect), Martin County Clerk of Court & Comptroller Carolyn Timmann (Vice President), Suwannee County Clerk of Court & Comptroller Barry Baker (Treasurer), and Orange County Clerk of Court Tiffany Moore Russell, Esq. (Secretary).
The following are the Board of Directors:
- The Honorable Alex Alford (Walton County) – District I Director
- The Honorable Kathy Brown (Liberty County) – District II Director
- The Honorable Kellie Connell, CPA (Union County) – District III Director
- The Honorable Angela Vick (Citrus County) – District IV Director
- The Honorable Tom Bexley (Flagler County) – District V Director
- The Honorable Ken Burke, CPA (Pinellas County) – District VI Director
- The Honorable Linda Doggett (Lee County) – District VII Director
- The Honorable Marcia M. Johnson (Franklin County) – Past President
- The Honorable Sharon R. Bock, Esq. (Palm Beach County) – Past President
- The Honorable Stacy M. Butterfield, CPA (Polk County) – Past President
Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers (FCCC) is a statewide, nonprofit member association composed of Florida’s Clerks of the Circuit Court and Comptrollers. FCCC provides local government support services, technical assistance and accreditation opportunities for all members of the association. For more information, visit www.flclerks.com.