Clay County Clerk’s Office Human Resources is the branch of our organization focused on our employees, including hiring of new employees, orientation and training of current employees, employee benefits, retention, and activities that increase morale and assist our clerks. We strive to create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and respected.
Clerk’s Office Director of Human Resources Deena Faulkner can be contacted by citizens interested in knowing more about our employment opportunities. Current job openings are listed below. If none are listed, you are still welcome to submit an application for employment that can be kept on file by Human Resources for future consideration.
Submit applications to:
Office of Tara S. Green, Clerk of the Circuit Court Clay County, Florida
Director of Human Resources
Please complete the application linked here and return to Clay County Clerk’s Office Human Resources by mail with all requested information/documents. You may also include a copy of your most recent resume (optional).
Current Job Openings
There are no open positions available at this time.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage for Employee and Families
- Life Insurance Plans for Employees and Families
- Long-Term Disability Coverage for Employees
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage through Aflac, Allstate, Colonial, and Liberty National Life
- Florida Retirement System Investment Plan
- Florida Retirement System Pension Plan
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Savings Plan 457(b)
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Accruals for Benefit Eligible Employees
- Teladoc Service
- Legal Services & Identity Theft Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Leave, Domestic Violence Leave, Military Leave and Family & Medical Leave
For details, visit Clay County government’s website page for non-union employees.
We believe the Clay County Clerk’s Office is a great place to work for many reasons. In addition to the salaries earned by our clerks and the many benefits listed above, we also recognize the efforts of our awesome employees by giving ongoing support and feedback on their performance. We regularly recognize our colleagues for a job well done through our Clerk Perks program, Clerk of the Month program and through articles in our Check & Balance newsletter, along with positive social media posts and media releases that increase positive public awareness of our members’ efforts. Please review our office’s Mission, Vision & Core Values Statements.