COVID-19 Related Updates
Please find here links to pages (on this website and on others) that contain the latest updates/changes due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Please Note: The Clay County Emergency Management website linked below houses the most recent orders from state, county, and health department leaders. Please refer to these releases for the most up-to-date information.
***We do not know yet when the courthouse and branch offices will fully reopen. That decision will be made at the local, state and federal level based on daily conversations with health officials as the COVID-19 emergency continues. Please continue to check this site for updates. Please continue to use online options and phone-based options for service in the meantime.***
- COVID-19 Information for Clerk’s Office Employees
- Administrative Order SC20 Regarding Speedy Trial Deadlines & Noncriminal Traffic Cases March 30 2020
- Jury Duty Summons Update
- E-Notify Alert System – Free Reminders About Criminal Court Date Changes
- COVID-19 Emergency Order from FHSMV as of 3 23 20
- Covid-19 Admin Order as of March 23 2020
- Clay County School Board Public Notice April 2, 2020
- Covid-19 Admin Order March 20, 2020-foreclosures, sales, eviction,writs
- COVID-19 Updates & Limited Courthouse Entry Rules
- Clerk of Court Expands Payment Plan Options During COVID-19 Crisis
- Covid-19 Admin Order March 17, 2020 from Judge Lester
- Supreme Court FL Administrative Order AO15
- COVID-19 Problem Solving Courts Update
- COVID-19 Clerk’s Office Update as of March 17 2020
- Online Services – Instructions & Links (ways you can accomplish your court related business without coming into the courthouse or branch office)
- Small Claims Court currently set for April 1st is moved to May 13th. (Attorney cases at 9:00am and prose cases at 1:00pm.) Per Judge Kristina K. Mobley.
- Child Support Hearings (normally every Thursday) for the week of March 23rd have been cancelled. In the weeks following, expect child support hearings to be conducted by phone and/or Legal Zoom website. Please check this site regularly for updates or call (904) 269-6302 to speak to a Clerk for more details.
- Traffic related cases scheduled originally for April 2, 2020, are now scheduled instead for May 22, 2020.
- Executive Order 20-69, https://lobby.tools/2QxPpNI; regarding local government public meetings. Any Florida Statute that requires a quorum to be present in person or requires a local government body to meet at a specific public place is suspended.