- All supporting documents should be e-filed with the Clerk of Court through the Florida e-Filing Portal
- All proposed Orders or Final Judgments should be sent directly to the appropriate Judicial Assistant. These documents must be in Microsoft Word format. The addresses for the judicial assistants are:
- Judge Collins: Michelle Gipson – email@example.com
- Judge Mobley: Melissa Bishop – firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is not necessary to attach copies of the supporting documents previously e-filed with the Clerk of Court when you submit a proposed Order or Final Judgment.
- It is also not necessary to follow-up the emailed documents with hard copies or envelops at this time.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give our office a call.