Clay County Clerk’s Office Human Resources is the branch of our organization focused on our employees, including hiring of new employees, orientation and training of current employees, employee benefits, retention, and activities that increase morale and assist our clerks. We strive to create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and respected.
During the COVID-19 emergency, we encourage employees to stay informed about all aspects of our effort to address concerns in the workplace. This includes leave requests, complications caused by illness, risk factors, altered work schedules and remote access to work duties. Clerk’s Office employees may review the latest information on the document linked below.
Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s Office Director of Human Resources Deena Faulkner can be contacted by citizens interested in knowing more about our employment opportunities. Director Faulkner can be reached by calling (904) 278-3788.
(Please use Google Chrome as your browser to complete an application, other browsers may have issues with displaying the full content of our online application.)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage for Employee and Families
- Life Insurance Plans for Employees and Families
- Long-Term Disability Coverage for Employees
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage through Aflac, Allstate, Colonial, and Liberty National Life
- Florida Retirement System Investment Plan
- Florida Retirement System Pension Plan
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Savings Plan 457(b)
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Accruals for Benefit Eligible Employees
- Teladoc Service
- Legal Services & Identity Theft Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Leave, Domestic Violence Leave, Military Leave and Family & Medical Leave
If for any reason you cannot apply using the online option (linked above), hard-copy applications may be printed and completed. These applications should be returned to Clay County Clerk’s Office Human Resources office by mail or dropped off in person with all requested information/documents. Please include a copy of your most recent resume.
Please submit completed hard-copy applications to:
The Clay County Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s Office is a great place to work for many reasons. In addition to the competitive salaries earned by our Clerks and the many benefits listed above, we proactively recognize the efforts of our awesome employees by giving ongoing support and feedback on their performance. We regularly recognize our colleagues for jobs well done through our Clerk Perks program, All-Star Clerk of the Quarter program and through community outreach communication including positive social media posts and media releases that increase positive public awareness of our members’ efforts. Please review our office’s Mission, Vision & Core Values Statements.