It is our goal to make your visit to our office as convenient and user-friendly as possible. To that end, the staff of our Centralized Cashiering office is here to help with the following tasks:
- Court costs/fines/fees payment
- Child support payments
- Probation payments
- Traffic citation payments
- Obtain copy of your driving record
- Obtain copy of a criminal background search
- Payment plan set-up
- If electing traffic school, do not pay online. Traffic school must be elected prior to paying the citation.
- If your citation is late, call prior to paying so that license can be cleared.*
- If paying old cases or citations, call prior to coming in to the Clerk’s office.*
- If setting up payment plans on more than one case, call ahead. Some situations can take up to an hour to set up, or may require supervisor approval which can take 24-72 hours.*
*Please call the Clerk’s Office at (904)284-6302, and choose extension 4772.
Our Centralized Cashiering office is located on the first floor of the Clay County Courthouse. Once you go through the security checkpoint, take the hallway to your left. Centralized Cashiering is the first door on your right.