- Misdemeanor Probation Services
- Tracking of Community Service Obligations
The physical location of the Probation Services office, including misdemeanor probation services, is on the first floor of the Clay County Courthouse in Green Cove Springs, Room 1029. The Centralized Cashiering office can also be found on the first floor in Room 1027.
Please note: This office does not handle felony probation or juvenile probation services. For those services, please contact the following:
- Please review all of the following information carefully:
- Defendants are assigned a probation counselor and given their in-take appointment in the courtroom after the defendant is sentenced to probation.
- At the defendant’s monthly scheduled meetings, progression of the defendant’s monetary and non-monetary conditions are monitored and the next monthly appointment is set.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment with the probation counselor, the defendant must call within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment and speak to the probation counselor themselves. They can reach their probation counselor at (904)284-6302, Option 2 for Clerk’s Office then Option 3 for Probation.
- Leaving a voicemail does not constitute permission to change or reschedule an appointment – you must speak to a probation counselor directly.
- Defendants should bring the following items to the first appointment:
- Picture ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- First cost of supervision payment
- First fine payment
The services of the Probation Services office are part of the Criminal Department and are supervised by Manager Stephanie Wright, (904)529-4098. Manager Wright and her Probation Services clerks look forward to assisting you.