Court operations, Clerk of Court and Comptroller Office services and public access to our buildings are in Phase II status. In-person court appearances remain limited with the majority of hearings conducted online.
- COVID-19 health screening procedures continue for building entry
- Protective face masks must be worn at all times in the public areas of the main courthouse and inside our Orange Park location; Middleburg and Keystone Heights branch offices remain closed
- Drop-boxes are available at Green Cove Springs and Orange Park locations for submission of Recording documents, court filings and payments
- Court hearing dates/times are subject to change; stay up to date with E-Notify, a free email/text alert system for parties involved in adult criminal cases
Review these screening questions in advance of your trip. Anyone who answers “yes” to these questions will not be permitted to enter the main courthouse or other Clerk’s Office locations that day.
If a service can be provided online, we encourage you to choose that option.
You may be directed by your assigned judge’s judicial assistant to attend a court appearance via Zoom app/website. If so, you’ll receive directions regarding date, time and log-in link directly from the judicial assistant.
Zoom helps organizations – like court systems – bring people together in an interactive online environment. It is an easy, reliable cloud platform for video, voice, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
The Clay County Emergency Management website linked below houses the most recent orders from state, county, and health department leaders. Please refer to these releases for the most up-to-date information.
Orange Park Branch Office
The Clerk’s Orange Park Branch office, located at 1478 Park Avenue, is open for limited in-person services:
- Citizens seeking a marriage license or ready to submit passport applications may call (904)541-2784 to make an appointment in Orange Park.
- If traveling abroad any time in 2020 or 2021, do not delay application submission as expedited passport renewals are not available and delays should be expected.
- The secure outside drop-box at the Orange Park Branch location is open 24/7/365.