Payment plans are available to help you stay compliant with your court ordered costs, fines and fees. Especially during the COVID-19 health threat, we understand that financial hardship may mean you are struggling to pay your court costs in full. Instead, consider following these steps to set up a payment plan that will help you stay compliant and prevent any further sanctions.
Please call the Central Cashiering office at (904) 529-4772 with any questions during normal business hours.
The above form has been created to allow defendants to enter into a Payment Plan Agreement.
Follow these steps:
1) Open the form on your computer.
2) Fill out the form. It is “fillable”, meaning you can type in the information and save the completed form afterwards. This includes an electronic signature at the bottom of the form.
3) Save the fully completed form to your computer’s desktop as a file; name the file PaymentPlanFormLastName (insert your last name in place of LastName)
4) Email the completed form as an email attachment to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Monitor your email in-box for a response from one of our Clerks who may require additional information if the form was not completed as required, etc. Our Clerks work regular M-F business hours.
6) Once received by our Clerks, you will receive a call so that your payment of $25 (set-up fee) can be made over the phone using your credit card.
7) Upon payment, you will receive by email a copy of your Payment Plan Agreement, which includes your payment schedule. Most plans require payment once every 30 days.
**In most cases, the minimum monthly payment is $50.
***Going forward, payments can be made in-person, by phone with credit card, online with credit card, or by mail via money order or cashier’s check only. Please do not mail cash.
If mailing payments each month, use this mailing address, please:
Clay County Clerk’s Office, Attention: Central Cashiering, P.O. Box 698, Green Cove Springs, Florida 32043.