Limited access/service at the courthouse and branch office continues due to COVID-19. We are currently in Phase II.
You may be directed by your assigned judge’s judicial assistant to attend a court appearance via the Zoom app/website. If so, you’ll receive directions regarding date, time and log-in link directly from the judicial assistant.
Zoom helps organizations – like court systems – bring people together in an interactive online environment. It is an easy, reliable cloud platform for video, voice, content sharing, and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
We encourage you to use online resources instead whenever possible. Online Services – Instructions & Links
Turbo Court Links
Disclaimer: Upon completion of any Turbo Court form, you will need to print and submit the form to our office by mail or by bringing it to the Clerk of Court’s Civil Department in the Clay County Courthouse in Green Cove Springs. You may also submit the form via the eFiling portal. For instructions on electronically submitting completed forms, visit www.myflcourtaccess.com.
More Available Forms
This site’s main FORMS menu allows you to view your options in the drop-down list that displays at the top of each page. A wide variety of form packets and individual forms are provided there for your convenience.
The information found on this Self-Help Center page is provided for citizens who choose to be self-represented litigants. A self-represented litigant is a person (party) who advocates on his or her own behalf before a court, rather than being represented by an attorney. These litigants are also known as pro se litigants and are most often involved in Family court matters. The right of a party to a legal action to represent his or her own cause has long been recognized in the United States. While Clerk’s Office personnel are not permitted to provide legal instruction or advice to citizens, our office can provide information on the resources available to a self-represented litigant. We can also connect self-representing litigants with low cost legal assistance through our Low Bono program. These resources will hopefully allow citizens who chose to represent themselves in court-related matters to do so in an accurate, efficient manner.
- Free Law Library & LexisNexis Access (Use suspended as a COVID-19/Coronavirus precaution)
- The Clay County Clerk’s Office houses a Law Library located inside our first floor Recording Department at the main courthouse in Green Cove Springs. Public use of the law books and online resource (Lexus Nexus database) is free and available during normal courthouse business hours.
- Low Bono Program (Use suspended as a COVID-19/Coronavirus precaution)
The goal of our Low Bono Program is to lower barriers that may prevent people with moderate financial means from accessing legal services, specifically those involved in family law cases. This program is available to Clay County residents involving Clay County family law cases only, with a focus on clients representing themselves (pro se). Contact the Clerk’s Office to schedule an appointment with these local, licensed Florida attorneys at a rate of $1.00 per minute. The minimum appointment time is 30 minutes; 60 minute maximum. Clerks require the following information: client name, name of adverse party, client’s contact phone number, client email address. Individuals are responsible for bringing full payment to their scheduled appointment time (cash only) along with all relevant documents. Appointments are held at the Clay County Courthouse, 825 N. Orange Avenue, Green Cove Springs. Low Bono attorneys conduct the appointments on the first floor in the new section of the courthouse.Call the Clerk’s Office Civil Department to schedule an appointment at (904) 269-6363.
Click the link provided to access our Low Bono Program informational flier. Please share a copy with your family in friends.
More Useful Links
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xab1nUShLY Click this link to watch our You Tube video about our Low Bono Program.
- Pro Se Handbook for Appeals
- Clay County (FL) Bar Association
- Duval County (FL) Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aide (JALA)
- Clay County Legal Aid is a branch office of JALA located inside the Clay County Courthouse at 825 N. Orange Avenue, Room 308, Green Cove Springs, Florida. Contact them toll free at (866) 284-8410.
- Florida Law Help
- Three Rivers Legal Services
- Driver School Completion Certificate Status