Value Adjustment Board Members
- Commissioner Mike Cella, Chairman
- Commissioner Wayne Bolla, member
- Richard Klinzman, BCC Public member
- School Board Member Ashley Gilhousen, School Board member
- Joe Wiggins, School Board Public member
- VAB Attorney, William Davie II
Rules for VAB Related Communications
No participant, including the petitioner, the property appraiser, the board clerk, the special magistrate, a member of a value adjustment board, or other person directly or indirectly interested in the proceeding, nor anyone authorized to act on behalf of any party shall communicate with a member of the board or the special magistrate regarding the issues in the case without the other party being present or without providing a copy of any written communication to the other party. This is outlined in F.A.C. 12D-9.017 Ex Parte Communication Prohibition.
All questions and concerns should be directed to the Clerk to the Value Adjustment Board which shall ensure that no ex parte communication occurs. This VAB Clerk may be reached by phone or by email.