Arraignments and other court related hearings for arrested defendants assigned to Judge Sharrit’s court in Clay County, Florida, begin at 9am unless otherwise noted on a defendant’s docket.
Video (with audio) of these appearances may be viewed via the Zoom meeting link below. You may also call in and listen to the proceedings (no video).
If you have questions about a specific defendant’s remote appearance, please contact Lisa Carpenter, Judicial Assistant to Judge Michael S. Sharrit, at (904)278-4760. Thank you.
- Download the app.
- Enter your name on your zoom profile so you can be easily identified by the Judge.
- You can join the hearing by using the above link via the internet (click join). If you do not have internet access, you may call into one of the phone numbers above from a landline/mobile phone.
- You will be placed in a waiting room until your case is called. The Judge will then invite you into the hearing.
- You shall have a valid photo identification available at the time of the hearing.
- Devices should be fully charged prior to hearing with a charger accessible in the event it becomes necessary.
- Devices should remain muted unless you are speaking. You should be in a relatively quiet place to avoid background noise and others talking or interfering with the court hearing. You shall maintain appropriate courtroom behavior at all times.